Do you have a passion for caring?
As a Care Assistant in Aylesbury, Milton Keynes and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. These will include aiding with personal care, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays through Flexi Pay!
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience of moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.