Make a difference with us!
As a Care Assistant in Girvan and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will include aiding with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social integration activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
What is Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are able to choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.66, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support