At Newcross, we truly care about our people. Join us today.
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As a Care Assistant, you'll be supporting service users with a variety of daily living activities including personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds and social integration activities. Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff will have the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £12.66, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
What we need
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Need a job fast? Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours. Apply today.