Do you have a passion for care?
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting dedicated Care Assistants to deliver care and support to our service users in Girvan and the surroundings.
The Ayr Branch
Our local team are based in Bath Place in Ayr, close to St. John's Tower and also the Ayr train station. We are also easily accessible by bus and car.
Your New Role
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks may include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
- Salary of up to £12.37/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Perks at Work scheme - access to over 30,000 discounts from UK high street retailers
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
You will also benefit from our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day - even on weekends and bank holidays!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous experience in a similar role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- Have access to a smart device along with internet access to manage your timesheets and rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Join Newcross today!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way