Work with a team that makes a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Girvan and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will have the chance to provide dedicated care and support to service users at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Our innovative Flexi Pay app feature allows you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.13/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access to our Flexi Pay app feature!
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Why choose us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please contact us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Newcross Healthcare's Ayr branch is based in Bath Place, a short walk from the seafront, a 15-minute walk away from the train station and is easily accessible by car or bus.