Are you ready to play your part in the national caregiving effort?
At Newcross, we offer a golden-ticket opportunity to get involved in the national care effort to protect vulnerable people in your area. On top of competitive pay and a fantastic package of workplace perks, you'll be able to see the difference you make to the people you care for.
As a Care Assistant in Banbury and the surrounding local areas, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. No two days will be the same, and you'll have plenty of opportunity to learn new skills along the way.
Take advantage of Flexi Pay!
Tired of waiting for payday to come around? Access 50% of the value of your shift instantly with Flexi Pay by simply submitting your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, though we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is a must. You'll need to be confident enough in your abilities to work independently but also able to work harmoniously in a team.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it