Join our rewarding healthcare team!
As a Care Assistant in Banbury and the surrounding areas, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. Your responsibilities will vary, including assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a supportive health and social care team while constantly working towards the best possible outcomes for our service users.
This role is a unique opportunity to take on new responsibilities and grow your career with professional training and development.
Do you meet the requirements?
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo.
We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
No more waiting around for payday! With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it