At Newcross, we reward and nurture our dedicated healthcare staff. Join us.
As a Care Assistant in Banbury and the surrounding local areas, you will be an integral member of our healthcare team. You will be able to develop your career and learn new skills on the job. Your duties will vary, including anything from assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a team, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Your benefits package
At Newcross, we offer a stellar benefits package to all staff to reward them for their hard work. This includes:
- An hourly rate of up to £12.47, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.
If you'd like to take your existing clinical skills and experience to the next level, working in a supportive environment, then Newcross is the place for you.