As a Care Assistant in Banbury and the surrounds, you’ll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. You'll be aiding our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services required.
We’re an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
Flexi Pay enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our innovative app.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
What you’ll need
You’ll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months paid experience within the past 3 months under your belt. We’ll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. The right to work in the UK is also mandatory.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you’ll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,500 people, and growing.