Newcross Healthcare, a leading national healthcare provider, is looking for passionate Care Assistants to work in Barnstaple, Braunton, Ilfracombe and South Molton in temp, part-time roles earning up to £14.35 per hour including holiday pay.
Getting to know our service users' needs is critical to building trust and rapport, and you should have at least three months' paid care experience. If you'd have been working as a Care Assistant in this role in, say, Barnstaple last week, here are some of the things you might've done:
- Carried out all aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing and dressing
- Kept records on all charts and followed care plans
- Ensured the individuals in your care were comfortable and happy
It takes an extraordinary, dedicated person to be a Healthcare Assistant: the role is physically and emotionally demanding, but the job satisfaction makes it worth it as you help our service users get the support they need. You must have the right to live and work in the UK. Access to your transport would be helpful but is not essential.
The benefits of this Care Assistant role include:
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working - part-time, full-time, night and day shifts, picked up via our app HealthForceGo®
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and in-house training
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services, primarily in the NHS, so your support filling these open Care Assistant vacancies is much appreciated. If successful, you could be on shift in the next 48 hours!
If you are a dedicated and qualified North Devon-based Care Assistant, this could be your next role. Please register your interest today by applying online, and a member of our team will fast-track your application. Rest assured: any interviews will be online or via phone for your safety.