We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
As a Care Assistant in Barnstaple, Braunton, Ilfracombe and South Molton, you'll be more than just a carer, you'll be the person that brings a smile to the faces of our service users every day, making them feel comfortable and happy. Your duties will include assisting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal times and socialising. You will work alongside a group of health and social care professionals, building lasting relationships with everyone.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please continue reading below.
Perks of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working - part-time, full-time, night and day shifts, picked up via our app HealthForceGo
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and in-house training
- Free DBS and uniform
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
What we need from you
If you want to join our community, then you must meet the following requirements:
You must be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years within the UK along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. You must have the right to work in the UK.
As well as this, you will have to be passionate about your role and enjoy spending time with people around you, building meaningful and lasting relationships.
Access to a smartphone device is a requirement and access to a vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
Why use Flexi Pay?
Access up to 50% of your existing shifts' value as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay! This exclusive perk is also available on weekends and bank holidays and can be found via our app, HealthForceGo.