Join our team today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Barnstaple, Braunton, Ilfracombe, South Molton and the surrounding areas.
We also have days and night shifts available as part of this role.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with a variety of life-enhancing tasks. These vary but include personal care, social activities, clinical needs and any other services that will allow them to live as independently as possible.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Take advantage of
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
This new and exclusive app feature allows healthcare staff to withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day through our HealthForceGo® app feature. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our Barnstaple office is located at Unit 2 Castle Park Road, Whiddon Valley, Barnstaple.
Work with our Newcross team!
Take advantage of flexible work rotas with weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from, an employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts to choose from retailers nationwide and various free training programs earned through credits as you work.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Submit your application today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.