Are you looking for the next step in your caring career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to provide care for our service users living in Basildon, Grays, Benfleet and the surrounding areas of Essex.
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for caring and supporting our service users with the completion of various daily living activities. These will vary but include personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
Our new and innovative app feature enables healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why join our team?
- Wide range of flexible hours with the opportunity to choose day, night and weekend shifts
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Training programs earned through credits as you work and covering a variety of different topics
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care environment
- A Moving and Handling course certificate that has been completed within the past 12 months
- A smartphone device: iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later) with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Develop your skill set with a comprehensive range of free training programs all earned through credits as you work and covering topics such as Medication Administration, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Epilepsy, Dementia Care and many more.
With us, you will also have the chance to study towards a variety of National vocational qualifications in a variety of levels and topics.
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.