Are you ready for a new challenge?
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
As a Care Assistant in Bath, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive team to assist with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts through our app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your benefits package
At Newcross, we offer a stellar benefits package to all staff to reward them for their hard work. This includes:
- An hourly rate of up to £13.63, including holiday pay
- Free uniform & DBS check
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training earned through credits as you work
- Video interviewing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.
If you'd like to take your existing clinical skills and experience to the next level, working in a supportive environment, then Newcross is the place for you.