Carers like you will make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Care Assistants to care and support our users living in Bath and the surrounding local areas.
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will work closely to ensure that all service users receive high quality dedicated care at all times. You will assist them with personal care, clinical requirements, daily living tasks, social integration and any additional services needed in line with their personal care plans.
You will have the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Newcross Healthcare allows you to decide when you want to get paid! Just simply submit your timesheets before 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift within the same day!
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What will I require?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Work with Newcross!
- Flexible full time and part time hours to choose from
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training earned through credits as you work
Our Bath branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region. The branch is located a short distance away from the city centre.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch soon!
Join us now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.