Join our team today!
As a Care Assistant, you will be working with our service users located in Wells, Shepton Mallet and the surrounding areas. You will be an expert caregiver looking to support the daily lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. We provide you with the opportunity to enhance your career and a range of flexible hours to suit around your ongoing needs.
Got what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Flexi Pay gives you the flexibility to choose when you want to get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and instantly receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shifts including weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.63, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- Free DBS check and free uniform
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.