Are you looking for the next best step in your healthcare career?
As a Care Assistant in Bedford and the surroundings, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. Your duties will vary, including assisting with meal times, following care plans and getting service users involved in social activities.
This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers and benefit from ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
What we're looking for
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience within the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience. On top of your excellence in care, you will need to be able to provide us with situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Plus, access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
Benefits at Newcross
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the HealthForceGo app when you complete a shift!