Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Care Assistant in Bedford and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, assisting with a range of daily living activities including personal care, clinical needs, making up beds, social integration activities and any other services required.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the option to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.29 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments