A care career with an industry-leading range of employee perks
As a Care Assistant in Bedford and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings. Your responsibilities will include supporting with personal care tasks, meal preparation, washing, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 health and social care professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
This role requires
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our innovative app.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.29 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments