If you have support worker or support staff experience and you live in North Devon, we want to hear from you! Newcross Healthcare is looking for part-time Care Workers to work in Bideford, and the role comes with a competitive pay rate of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay.
If you were currently up and running in this Care Assistant job, here are some of your duties that you might've done last week:
* Delivered person-centred care to service users, in line with their care plans
* Supported service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
* Assisted the nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply for this Care Assistant role, you will need to be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of three months experience in a similar position as care assistant, support worker or Community Care Assistant, possibly in the NHS. You should ideally have a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, (and, if not, we can help you attain one). You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts. Access to your vehicle (with full driving license) is desirable, too.
In return for your skills and commitment, as a Care Assistant, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay, and with guaranteed minimum hours
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature - up to 50% of your shift's value
* Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
* Free ongoing training opportunities
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!