Join our team and help those in need!
As a Care Assistant in Bideford, you will work alongside a team of health and social care workers, eager to build lasting relationships with our service users. You will have a variety of responsibilities, but your main duties will include assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
We offer flexible working hours so you can choose when you work, and plenty of on going clinical training to constantly help you advance your knowledge.
Perks at work
- Competitive hourly rate of up to 13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature - get up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Free DBS and uniform
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Requirements for the role
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years within the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You must strive to put a smile on the faces of our service users and have a positive attitude throughout every shift.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your current shifts after completing them! Simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, to receive Flexi Pay (includes weekends and bank holidays).