Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience, do want you join us?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for a caring professional with experience in a care environment that will provide expert support to our service users living in Biggleswade and the surrounds.
What to expect in your role
This role involves caring for our residents, assisting them with personal daily tasks, aiding with clinical requirements and supporting them with their development.
Ideally you will be a dedicated and naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those patients in your care.
* Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
* Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at 80 high street retailers
* Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses.
* Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
* Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader.
Develop & Learn
Every month Newcross deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants, allowing them to gain useful knowledge and expand their skill set.
They will have the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
The local team:
Based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5 - your local team operate out of our Milton Keynes office. We supply healthcare professionals to local care establishments up to a 30 mile radius of our office, including Northampton, Bedford, Luton and Aylesbury.
Apply now to find out more:
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.