Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Our local branch are based at 37 Crouch Street, close to Colchester Town train station
Newcross Healthcare is currently recruiting for dedicated Care Assistants to join us in delivering expert care and support to our clients within Bishop's Stortford, Saffron Walden and Stansted and the surrounding local areas.
Joining Newcross Healthcare
We pride ourselves on being flexible with our valued team.
We offer all of our healthcare staff a permanent contract with guaranteed hours, plus you still get all the added benefits of flexible shift work to fit around you and your commitments.
This role will also give you great opportunities to expand your skill set with a range of free training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
As a Care Assistant, your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services to enable our service users to live their daily lives as they choose as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
- Salary of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
Furthermore, we've launched our exciting new flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience in a similar care role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross programme)
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your timesheets, payslips and rotas on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Begin your journey with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.