Vulnerable people in your local community need you. Can you help?
As a Care Assistant in Blairgowrie, Meigle and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. You'll be assisting service users with their daily living activities such as personal care, clinical needs, social activities, making up beds and any other services needed.
We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
Flexi Pay enables you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Benefits of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £12.66, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GP
Apply today and you can start working with us within a week!