At Newcross, we truly care about our people. Join us today.
As a Care Assistant in Bodmin, Wadebridge and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member of a friendly team surrounded by health and social care workers. You'll be responsible for assisting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, washing, making up beds, social integration activities and any other services required.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.25 (this includes holiday pay)
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
What is Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff have the ability to choose when they get paid. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.