Are you ready to get in the driver's seat of your career in care?
As a Care Assistant in Bodmin, Wadebridge and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive team to assist with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team
With us, you choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on wekeends and bank holidays.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK.
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.