Are you looking for new opportunities as a Community Care Assistant in Bodmin, Wadebridge and the surrounds? Newcross Healthcare is recruiting for passionate Care Assistants in Devon. This part-time nursing role comes with a competitive hourly rate of up to £14.25, including holiday pay. You can go from candidate to active employee in under two days!
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care staff in the UK with a national network of over 60 local branches and sees care as a holistic, people-centric pursuit. Working for Newcross is more than just a job - we invest in every member of staff to unlock their true potential.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will receive:
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team
To apply as a Care Assistant, you will need over three months of experience in a professional care role. Ideally, you'll have a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, but if you don't, we can help you catch up with eLearning materials. You'll be assisting children and young adults with a variety of daily living activities. The right to work in the UK is a must and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
If you were already working with us as a community Care Assistant, these are some of the things you would have achieved this week:
- Ensured that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest
- Played an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed
To apply for this Care Assistant job in Bodmin, Wadebridge and the surrounds, please contact us today!