We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to provide excellent care and support to our service users in Bodmin, Wadebridge and the local surrounds.
As a Care Assistant, your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services to enable our service users to live their daily lives as they choose as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role or environment in the UK
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smart phone or device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
The Newcross Benefits
- Salary of up to £14.25 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interview via video call - you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to develop their current skill set with a variety of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
Join our branch today! We are based in Lemon Street, within walking distance of Truro Cathedral
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.