Are you looking for a way to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant in Bonnyrigg, Dalkeith, Gorebridge, Loanhead, Penicuik and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You'll be responsible for supporting our service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
With us, you are able to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our exclusive app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Take advantage of
- A competitive remuneration of £12.66 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
What we require
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months of paid experience under your belt, along with experience of moving and handling and personal care. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
Apply today and you can start within a week!
We are calling all support workers and carers in the Midlothian region! Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants in Bonnyrigg, Dalkeith, Gorebridge, Loanhead, Penicuik and the surrounding area, and is offering a competitive £12.66 per hour, plus holiday pay. Go from candidate to an active and earning employee in just 48 hours?
As a Care Assistant in Midlothian, you will ensure that service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you were already working in this Care Assistant role, this is how your healthcare experience would have been put to use today:
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks and social activities
* Assisting nurses and other members of the health and social care worker team
* Ensuring that the care you deliver to service users supports their care plans
Applicants will need at least three months' healthcare experience in a similar role. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, too. The right to work in the UK is a requirement, and access to your own vehicle would be highly beneficial. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
In return for your skills, working as a Care Assistant, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, with a guaranteed minimum of hours and flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Virtual access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
Please contact Newcross Healthcare today to apply for this Support Worker job in Midlothian.
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of Support Worker jobs in the UK, bringing a holistic, people-centric approach to a number of different establishments.