Care Assistants are valued greatly at Newcross Healthcare. Join us in making a difference!
As a dedicated Care Assistant in Braintree, Halstead, Earls Colne, Dunmow and surrounding areas, you will ensure that our service users get the best support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in the health and social care team and build lasting connections. This is a varied role, where duties will include assisting with personal care, clinical needs and social integration activities.
To thrive in this fast-paced role, you must love working with people and enjoy helping them daily. You will need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience from within the past 3 years, as well as moving and handling and personal care training.
As a forward-thinking company, we require you to have access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our handy app, HealthForceGo. The right work in the UK is essential, and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
* An hourly rate of up to £12.99 p/h, including holiday pay
* Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
* Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
* Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
* Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Get instant access to up to 50% of your current shift value with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays). This exciting feature is available by submitting timesheets on the HealthForceGo app after completing shifts.