Are you looking for a rewarding career in care? Join us now!
As a dedicated Care Assistant in Braintree, Halstead, Earls Colne, Dunmow and surrounding areas, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy.
At Newcross, we're a forward-thinking health and social care employer, offering a truly flexible alternative to our competitors in the industry. We'll empower you to choose when you work, when you get paid, and provide you with the tools and resources you need to progress in your career.
Benefits of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94 p/h, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Have the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of existing shifts after completing them. Get this exclusive Flexi Pay perk on our innovative app, HealthForceGo®! It's even available at weekends and bank holidays.
Here's what you'll need
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt. Experience in moving and handling and personal care is also a requirement. On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. You must have the right to work in the UK. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.