Are you passionate about providing high quality care?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Braintree, Halstead, Earls Colne, Dunmow and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will work to provide dedicated care and support to service users with a variety of different important tasks and requirements. You will provide assistance with washing, toileting, dressing, clinical needs, social integration activities within their local communities and any other services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Develop your skill set!
Successful candidates will be able to develop and broaden their skill set with a varied catalogue of free training programs earned through credits as you work. These topics include Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, Medication Administration, End of Life Care and many more.
With us, you choose when you want to be paid! Simply submit your timesheets before 5pm and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why work with us?
- Various full time and part time hours to choose from with weekday, night and weekend shifts to pick from
- A variety of free specialised training programs earned through credits earned as you work
- An employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts to choose from
Perks will include
- Salary of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers
- Flexi Pay - Access up to 50% of the value of your shift
- Video calling so you don't need to travel to interview
Free ongoing training and development through credits earnedas you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 year
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
Our Colchester branch are located at 37 Crouch Street, just a short distance from Colchester Town train station
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.