As a Care Assistant in Braintree, Halstead, Earls Colne, Dunmow and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
It is important that the ideal applicant is compassionate and caring, providing expert support that allows our service users to live the life they wish to lead with dignity.
At Newcross, we offer the best employee benefits package in the healthcare industry, including:
* An hourly rate of up to £12.99 p/h, including holiday pay
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay
* A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
* Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
* Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
The role will include tasks such as:
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
* Delivering person-centred care in line with individual care plans
* Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
If this is something you are interested you can go from application to active worker within 48 hours. Apply today.