Do you want to make a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Bridgwater, Wellington, Taunton and the local surrounds.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive life-enhancing care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed or required.
Our ideal applicant will be able to work weekend shifts and have prior experience of providing care to service users living with learning disabilities.
- Flexible hours with weekend, night and weekday shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available across high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Working with Newcross enables you to access up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months experience in a previous care position
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you will pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross programme)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
Our Taunton branch is based in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station and also The Museum of Somerset at Taunton Castle.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.