Are you looking for a rewarding role in healthcare?
Join Newcross today as a Care Assistant in Bridgwater, Wellington, Taunton and the surrounds, where you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings. Your responsibilities will include, though aren't limited to, assisting service users with eating and drinking, socialising, personal care needs and clinical duties.
Could you be our next caregiving hero?
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is a must.
You'll need a smart device with working internet to arrange shifts and submit timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would also be beneficial.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Take advantage of
- Salary of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
With the Flexi Pay feature on our app (HealthForceGo), you have the unique ability to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts! It even includes weekends and bank holidays.