We're looking for carers like you to join us!
As a Care Assistant in Bridgwater, Wellington, Taunton and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. You'll form part of a team of health and social care professionals. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
Perks of working with us
- Salary of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the freedom to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years under your belt in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.