Do you have a passion for caring? Then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare is currently searching to fill several flexible vacancies for Care Assistants to work full or part time hours in Bridlington and the surrounds of East Yorkshire.
Become A Newcross Care Assistant
Working as a Newcross Care Assistant means you will be involved in ensuring all those in your care receive the highest quality of person-centred care. You must be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
Personal care could include: dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose. You will play an essential role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
Benefits We Offer
- Salary of up to £12.47 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access to available training programmes to develop your skill set within the field
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to access your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Even More Exclusive Benefits
* Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts in various nationwide retailers
* Flexible vacancies that allow you to choose your hours throughout the week
* 'Flexi Pay', a 'same day pay' service available via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Do you find unexpected costs effect your life? Newcross Healthcare can remove some of the stresses of last minute expenses by offering you Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'same day pay' for up to 50% of the value of your shift.
Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
Your Local Team
The friendly team in our Hull branch work to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support. The office is based at Norwich House in the city centre, just a short walk from Hull Paragon Interchange.
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Begin Your Journey With Newcross Healthcare Today!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way