Join a community that truly cares about you!
As a Care Assistant in Bridlington and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, and your main responsibilities will include helping with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required. You will work alongside a team of health and social care professionals that want to help our service users with anything they may need.
Advantages at Newcross
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free DBS and uniform
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free ongoing training opportunities
Flexi Pay! With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets on the app and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift instantly (includes weekends and Bank Holidays).
What we require
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK.
- The right to live and work in the UK.
- The desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care.
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection, as you will use our HealthForceGo.app to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through that.
- Additionally, access to your own vehicle would be helpful but not a requirement.