Join us today and help those in need!
As a Care Assistant in Scarborough and the surrounds you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents. You will work alongside a team of health and social care workers, and your main responsibilities will include aiding our service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free DBS and uniform
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Flexi Pay advantages
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of your shifts value at any given time, so you will never be out of pocket. Simply download our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. This includes weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have at least 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is a must. You'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.