Do you have a passion for caring? Then we want you!
As a Care Assistant in Scarborough and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest. Your varying duties will include tasks like assisting service users with personal care, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals.
Flexi Pay advantages
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of your shifts value at any given time, so you will never be out of pocket. Simply download our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. This includes weekends and bank holidays!
Perks at work
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free DBS and uniform
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Do you meet the requirements?
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.