We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting dedicated Care Assistants to care for our users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Scarborough and the surrounding local areas.
Become a Newcross Carer
Our Care Assistants work daily to give the best care and support to our service users that promotes independent and dignified living.
It would be ideal if you have experience working in housekeeper tasks and offering person-centred care.
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role or environment
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employment within the past 3 years
- A certificate to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
The Hull team
Our local branch is located in Norwich House in the city centre, just a short walk from Hull Paragon Interchange.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a field team leader
- Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Take advantage of:
* Flexi Pay gives you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Over 200 training programmes that will allow you to improve your healthcare skills and knowledge to grow in your career with us.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way