Our Barnstaple office is located at Unit 2 Castle Park Road, Whiddon Valley, Barnstaple.
Do you want to broaden your skill set?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care and support our service users living in Bude, Holsworthy and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive high quality care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist them with daily living activities, personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
With Newcross, healthcare staff have the opportunity to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- A variety of flexible hours available across weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit you!
- 'Perks at Work' scheme with various discounts available in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.