Join us and benefit from plenty of employee perks!
As a Care Assistants in and around Bude, northeast Cornwall, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be aiding our service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day, working alongside a group of health and social care professionals. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
Do you have what it takes?
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years within the UK under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care and build relationships with our service users that will last a lifetime. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Perks at work
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform
Instantly access up to 50% of your shifts value through our HealthForceGo app. This includes weekend and bank holidays.