Are you a hard-working carer? Looking to strengthen your clinical knowledge?
As a Care Assistant in Bude, Holsworthy and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive team to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
At Newcross, we offer a stellar benefits package to all staff to reward them for their hard work. This includes:
- An hourly rate of up to £13.84, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
If you'd like to take your existing clinical skills and experience to the next level, working in a supportive environment, then Newcross is the place for you.