Are you looking for your next professional nursing role? Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to work in and around Bude, northeast Cornwall. In this part-time role, you'll earn a competitive rate of up to £14.35 an hour including holiday pay.
If you were already working in this Bude-based Care Assistant role last week, here are some of the things you would have done:
* Managed the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of those in your care
* Observed and promoted the independence, dignity and privacy of your clients
* Played an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
To succeed in your application, you will have experience as a Home Care Worker, having worked either for a private company or the NHS. Newcross Healthcare is a national, established organisation committed to you and your professional development. We can offer instant pay, hundreds of training courses and flexible working arrangements.
To apply for this Care Assistant position:
* You'll need a valid Moving and Handling certificate, or the willingness to complete one in-house asap
* You'll be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with at least three months of relevant professional experience
* You'll have a smart device (phone) with internet access
* You'll ideally have access to your vehicle
You will receive a competitive hourly rate and a choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, whether part-time, full-time, night or day. You will also have access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs via a virtual GP app. You'll be able instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts through our app.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services primarily in the NHS, so your support filling these currently open Nurses vacancies are much appreciated.