Carers like you change lives!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Bude, Holsworthy and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistants, you will provide life enhancing care and support to our service users with a variety of daily living activities. You will be expected to assist them with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, daily living tasks, social activities and any additional services required.
Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
- Full time and part time hours available with various shifts to choose from
- 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Free training programs accessed through credits as you work
Flexi Pay app feature!
This new and innovative feature allows over 7500 members of staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Your Barnstaple branch
Our Barnstaple office is located at Unit 2 Castle Park Road, Whiddon Valley, Barnstaple.
What are my next steps?
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch soon
Join us now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.