Do you want to join a friendly and caring team?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living within Burnham-On-Sea, Highbridge, Cheddar and the surrounding local areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users with a variety of important daily living tasks. These will vary but include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to access your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our innovative HealthForceGo® app feature enables our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit you and your ongoing commitments
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £13.63 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
Your local team is based in Worle Park Way, near the Worle train station and just off the M5.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.