Become an invaluable member of our care team
At Newcorss, we truly value our dedicated health and social care workers. Join us now as a Care Assistant in Burnham-On-Sea, Highbridge, Cheddar and the surrounding areas.
This is a fast-paced role, with responsibilities that include following care plans, aiding service users with clinical needs, personal care, meal preparation and any additional services required. As a passionate carer, you'll have a desire to become a true companion to those in your care.
Do you have the skills needed?
You'll already have what it takes to provide high-quality care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the last 3 years in the UK under your belt. You'll also have experience in moving and handling and personal care.
We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To implement this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is a requirement. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
- A competitive remuneration of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Healthcare staff can immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts when they submit their timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Flexi Pay is even included on weekends and bank holidays!