As a Care Assistant in Burton-On-Trent and the surrounds, you’ll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We’re a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49 including holiday pay for HCAs
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
You’ll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You’ll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years and be armed with evidence of situations in which you’ve displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You’ll also need past experience of moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the ability to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!