Join our friendly team of health and social care professionals!
As a Care Assistant in Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Mildenhall and the surrounding areas, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings. Your various responsibilities will include following care plans, aiding our service users with daily living tasks, personal care, meal preparation and any additional services required.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee benefits. Read on to find out more.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay is our unique employee perk which allows you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team
- Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Mental health support with telephone counselling
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience in the past 3 years in the UK and the right to work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience. On top of your background in care, you will need to provide examples of situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.